Sunday, November 25, 2007

foolish

Duration: 03:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-06 20:38:15
User: aprillex3
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

anotha original!, also recovering from a cold if you could tell, i couldnt hit the notes as high as i wanted too. lyrics: daydreaming on a swing set, now tell me why i thought of you. maybe cuz your childish, in the silly, foolish things you do. picking pictures in my room, now tell me why i'm smiling, when inside i'm lying cuz i- miss you, oh i, miss you laugh its on me chorus:what am i to do when all i want is you cant think it through it's all about you its justs reverse to you cant say i'm in love with you... i cant sleeping in the daytime, now explain why i dreamt of you maybe it's my concious, whispering, "it's him, him and you" pushing walls in my room, now tell me why i'm crazy haven't thought about you lately, but i- lied, oh i, lied, call me confused (chorus)(bridge) bridge:yell at me, hold my hands and glide with me, we'll be spinning in the sand try to find me,cuz i'm lost in a hole just take me, i'm losing.. control..

Comments

No comments: