Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pivot Tutorial 3 - Running / Fading [OLD]

Duration: 11:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-17 07:35:16
User: TeuflischeKeksDose
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My third tutorial. Covers running and a sword fading technique. As you can surely see, I improved a lot, so this one might REALLY help. In the next days I will upload a better kick and a better punch tutorial. Please watch, comment and rate. =D Credits: -Droidz . org for the madness sword (which is available in the DD pack under "Stick Packs"). -Songs: First one is "The Black Mages - Clash on the Big Bridge". Second one is "Atreyu - Right side of the bed". -Sticks Sword: Droidz . org Stickman: Me Trail (or how you call it: 'Sword Slash': Me Windblast: Me Ground: Me My sticks are uploaded NOWHERE. Get over it. And I won't send them to anyone :P

Comments

No comments: