Thursday, November 8, 2007

Remix simple and clean karaoke

Duration: 03:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-30 14:39:52
User: GothicMisstressWitch
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is a request and it's a sing a long karaoke thing whatever of simple and clean the remix i take requests of certain songs that i have if i can make a video with it I will make one send me a message if you want to see my list of music....rate and comment plz oh yea there's 1 title that has a mess up (this is a video i made a while back) "you're giving me too many things lately you're all I need You smiled at me and said" etc... but that's the right version here so just so u know!NOTE!!!:wheni redo most of everything there's gonna be a slight difference instead of ALLLLLLL it's gonna Be ALlLlLl To show that the notes go up and down!

Comments

No comments: