Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sasuke's End [I CONFORMED]

Duration: 04:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-16 17:56:20
User: Obsessivemuch
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT. @____@ I seriously dislike Linkin Park, no offense to their fans, but I noticed that a bunch of AMVs with unpopular songs were getting lower ratings than AMVS with say, Linkin Park of Evanescence despite the latter being not as well put together. SO HERE'S A TEST. LET'S SEE HOW THE LINKIN PARK AMV FARES AMONG MY OTHER ONES. They're ALL pretty bad, but the others are at least better than this one, I think. 0_0 SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE. 8D EXPERIMENT 1 Song: In the End - Linkin Park Anime: Naruto (who'd have known?) DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN LINKIN PARK (THANK GOD) OR NARUTO. THIS IS FAN MADE. X_X

Comments

No comments: