Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Sound System

Duration: 10:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-15 09:24:11
User: Avatar336
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Christmas  Deck  The  Halls  Jingle  Bells  Rudolph  Red  Nose  Reindeer  Tree  

Description:

Hey everybody! This is probably going to be my last video, so hope you like it. I felt really festive and I know some people who like turning there Christmas music up loud and letting it play around the house. I decided to make a video just for that. I know you can search for the music and get it but I really wanted to make this. Lol, Peace peeps, HAPPY HOLIDAYS..and have a wonderful Christmas break!! (Mines in ..5 days!)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Interior de Iglesia de Yui
Commandos Crank Dat Jump rope
FORD Focus running on PlayStation2 GT4's track
Nemesis The Movie 2008
Hey Hey My My - concert fnac Indétendances à Marseille
Short Nap
サッポロ一番 I-Dog
Numa Numa DoReMi
The gathering
Srayen Yeserahlgn Amharic spiritual song
La valse des chatons
TV FAMA - Viviane Araújo fala sobre a nova vida de Belo
Metal Microwave Madness
Hanging by a thread
POPS!
Kingdom Hearts - CoM - Darkside
Vidéo Ilona "Noël, que du bonheur"
ilethedogsout- A TRIP GONE WRONG
box
Jon Crisol at Mr. Philippines 2006, Part 2


 

No comments: