Monday, January 7, 2008

One piece AMV - Absolutly(Story of a girl); Nine days

Duration: 03:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-14 14:00:57
User: ANTJJ
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

One  piece  AMV  girls  blink182  story  girl  

Description:

lookie lookie what I found! This is one of my first AMV's.. I wonder why I didn't upload it. Oh well. here it is anyway:) enjoy:D oh btw:P it's about de first girls that appeared in OP. 'Cause it's an old amv, the eps only go up until episode 30.. somthing. :D I hope I've got the name right this time XD

Comments

ANTJJ ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 11:22:44

gracias!:D
__________________________________________________
armandiina ::: Favorites  2007-12-20 23:35:52

amoo esaa cansiion!! es lo mejorr te tengoo en mis efes!!
__________________________________________________
ANTJJ ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 13:35:12

seriously? omg I feel so stupid:P But that's what it says. Well my documents name's story of a girl blink182. I didn't know this song before a friend sent it to me. thanks for telling me *blush blush*
__________________________________________________
ryanbeeble ::: Favorites  2007-11-20 23:43:39

this isnt blink 182 dude
__________________________________________________
Nicegirl1234 ::: Favorites  2007-11-14 14:20:04

i think its cute ^.^ right lookie lookie lol
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

dumb kid
the air show 10
koops kolour klearance
Joseph Fiero, Life as a struggling actor PART 1
Devin's Slalom Tricks
spin the bottle part 2
fireee
Random Video
The Tudors season 2 Trailer - If You Love Me
Dumb Dorks Trailer #2
llStunerll Vs Movie
Police corruption in Malaysia
DAVROS VS THE UNIVERSE
I Say A Little Prayer For You - Piano/Keyboard
Pivot First Vidio
Emily and Miley BFFS
Supernatural - Run
Carrera en Tetela (Lili y Paty)
DBZ AMV (Lostprophets - For all these times son)
Web Server muove una rana morta - Dutch Elect. Art Festival


 

No comments: