Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rutherfords!!!

Duration: 00:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-26 16:50:51
User: c3o15l12z26
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

irish  danicng  rutherford  fay  hulluchan  inishfree  antonio  pacelli  jig  reel  treble  heavy  rally  hard  tap  shoes  dance  loud  

Description:

I finally got my new jig shoes! So here's a vid of me trying them out on a make do floor. They are Rutherford light sole flexi narrow toe jig shoes with squared off sound blaster tips. And they are LOUD! :D:D Sorry about the dimensions it got squashed a bit in rotation :p Hope you enjoy...

Comments

aerobear11 ::: Favorites  2007-09-07 22:30:34

u mean school? hold on i have to send u a private message 4 that....my mom doesnt want me saying that stuff online. :|
__________________________________________________
c3o15l12z26 ::: Favorites  2007-09-07 13:57:49

Oh no that couldn't have been good! *touch wood* I haven't had an injury that stops me dancing. I'm in Ard Grad (CRN) which is about the same as Prelim Champ I think. Who do you dance with?
__________________________________________________
aerobear11 ::: Favorites  2007-09-06 17:55:18

OF COURSE I DANCE!! :P i have a few dance videos of me, but ummm they suck. its only that way bc they were from last year and i have moved up 3 levels in the pas year so dont worry thats not the best i am! i am in open, and the treble jig one that is to the side was like 2 years ago, and i learned it that after noon, so obviously its nto that good. once i get my cast off i will upload better videos, because i broke my foot doing a slip jig!
__________________________________________________
c3o15l12z26 ::: Favorites  2007-09-06 17:16:00

OMG OMG REALLY? That is SOOOO cool! He's like the most famous person in the jig shoe world!!! haha. So do you dance?
__________________________________________________
aerobear11 ::: Favorites  2007-09-01 21:13:08

haha thats funny bc i live right near mr. rutherford who makes your shoes u are wearing....he personally fitted me for my shoes! :) lol
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

your worst nightmare's collection of low-budget terror
the kill - 30 seconds to mars cover loes
MSC - Ball not really in the Goal
yuna sings pop song (spanish version)
MY CRAZY KITty


 

No comments: