Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The 100th Episode (Onision Journal)

Duration: 06:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-02 05:11:44
User: Onision
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

onision  journal  oni  blog  oniblog  one  gregory  daniel  jackson  james  gamersshadow  eghq  onemandband  mand  band  man  

Description:

I talk about the future of Onision, the past & the news in the right now. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and watched this far, expect plenty more videos to come. If you have not added me to your friends list, or subscribed yet, please check out my videos and see if I'm worth you time! And as always, please stop by Onision.com for the latest :) Thank you! Tags: onision journal oni blog oniblog oni one gregory daniel jackson james gamersshadow eghq onemandband one mand band man show comedy online internet blogger

Comments

Soscla ::: Favorites  2008-02-11 12:46:59

Thank you for repeatedly making me cry and pee myself. It makes me feel good too. And I would not say you're decaying at age 22, that's when life begins (I imagine, haven't reached that far yet). I'm sure you, and your wife, of course, (you are such a good couple!!1) will get far in the world with both of your charming good looks. Congrats on the 100 videos, keep up the tremendously good work, and it will be interesting to see what you will show us until the 200th. :)
__________________________________________________
Onision ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 07:14:18

Thank you so much Bootheel... I noticed an additional subscriber today. You're number 95 :) I thank you!
__________________________________________________
BootheelBuddy ::: Favorites  2008-02-06 22:07:37

I just subscribed man! I just joined Youtube myself, and it's awesome how many cool and funny people are on here. I look forward to keeping up with your various vlogs and crazy anchorman skits. Congrats on everything you've accomplished so far, both on and off youtube.
__________________________________________________
Onision ::: Favorites  2008-02-06 05:02:42

:) So awesome of you to say Lady Love, I plan to have my wife in quite a bit of upcoming movies... she's so funny to me.
__________________________________________________
misladylove20 ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 23:00:59

100 videos? Wow. Keep up the good work! You and your wife are funny and I hope to see many more funny videos of you guys. <3
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

"Hair" by the Cowsills
Introducing P.B. & M.A. !!!!!
Evaluation of the Soviet Yak-23 by USAF
反捕鯨に物申す(試作)
The Rentals-Waiting Live


 

No comments: