Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to record Delta Force2 with HyperCam DF2

Duration: 03:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-06 20:12:09
User: JummahFilms
Tags:

jummahfilms | df2 | delta | force | hypercam 

Description:

I was asked by the guys over at http://thegoodoldays.com how to record Delta Force 2 in-game and so here's the tutorial. See more Delta Force 2 videos at http://df2videos.com. Just so everybody knows, I do not provide technical support for this product. These are the settings that I use for my computer. Your computer may require different settings or may not be able to handle recording (depends on Video card, CPU and RAM). I don't support HyperCam, so if it's acting weird, my best suggestion is to go to HyperCam http://www.hypercam.com/hc/faqs.asp for help. If none of that resolves your issue, write to Greg there. He's a really super nice guy and I'm sure he'll do his best to help you out, after all, he's the one who made it! :)

Comments

JummahFilms  2008-02-05 17:10:16

In order to figure out why this is happening, I would have to duplicate your issue. Without knowing what your computer set-up is like, I would have no way of knowing or be able to duplicate your issue. Write to GREG at hypercam (see FAQ link in the video description above) and see if he knows.
__________________________________________________
jorgessherpa  2008-02-04 20:04:23

i already have that ones it's just when i go to game it get black in the part of the game
__________________________________________________
petshopsevo1127  2008-02-04 18:32:31

ooooooooooooooo kk ty
__________________________________________________
JummahFilms  2008-02-04 15:00:48

My guess is that a video card with more RAM would be better yes. The computer I used to make this video had a video card with 256MB DDR2 RAM on board. The CPU was a 2.2 dual core with 3 gigs RAM. I been playing since around 2001 and when they call me a cheater I take it as a compliment! ;) Hope to see you in FUN COOL MAPS sometime! We get the best players in there. Come join the fun!
__________________________________________________
JummahFilms  2008-02-04 14:56:05

You may have to get the right codec. Just a guess.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: