Friday, February 1, 2008

Robowarrior final boss: Xur + Ending

Duration: 03:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-07 20:46:53
User: AxelRyman
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Robo  warrior  Robowarrior  final  boss  Xur  Xantho  ZED  Earth  defence  lord  the  Hudson  Soft  Bomberman  Bomber  man  

Description:

Xur, Lord of the Xantho; is much like Aquarian and Pyrodyne before him. He's a huge severed cyborg head, that throws out stuff that will damage Zed on impact, or if it hits the ground, it'll become a robot python that will seek out Zed. Just make the battle short and sweet. If you have a stockpile of Megaton Bombs, this will be a very easy battle. Otherwise, use Flashes and Missiles on him. Once he's dead and buried, well watch and find out.

Comments

drpanda321 ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 18:19:36

whoa im from mexico and I played this game wen I was 5 im used to play super mario bros and duck hunt but my big brother got robowarior. I could never wet far from the first level. I want to play it again, now I am 21
__________________________________________________
BlueKenshin ::: Favorites  2007-11-14 20:18:14

Tell me about it. This game was fu cking hard. I beat it when I was younger (only because my dad helped). I came back to beat it recently (alone) and it was still difficult.
__________________________________________________
actorflaw ::: Favorites  2007-10-07 17:25:13

i first played this game in 1990 when i was 12 the i bought i again in 2006 and beat it earlier this year (2007) yeah i remember that last boss.. when i beat i said "i beat the unbeatable nintendo game"i only beat it once because this game is too damn long! good luck to anyone tyring to beat it..
__________________________________________________
AldebaranGoldSaint ::: Favorites  2007-08-29 20:22:55

Exactly what I thought =) Now we can make plans about our life ^^'
__________________________________________________
Greysage404 ::: Favorites  2007-08-27 19:53:11

The bird comes back...
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

clint eastwood
Nothing else matters (intro)
自動マリオシーケンサで人類滅亡
Hardstep tutorial
Basel Tattoo 2007 Top Secret Drum Corps


 

No comments: