Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Assault on the Control Room CMT Version Part 5

Duration: 06:22 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-20 22:41:31
User: taitai907
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Halo  Campaign  Custom  Edition  CMT  

Description:

I decided to make a cinematic version of the game so I did short controlled bursts, followed the story, and went the long way. I did it on Legendary but I cheated so, I'm not that good. I used a mouse different from the one I used in my previous campaign vidoes and I am not used to it yet; therefore, I randomly threw some nades for no reason as my favorite (middle) finger slipped frequently.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

A Two Left Hands Production
cvb
ad absurdum, part 5/6
The Bold and the Beautiful - Trapped In The Steam Room
Part I - The Color
frankie jonas at the shooting of the jb commercial
Oct 9th Salmon Arm Council meeting Part 2
Dingley Dareoz The Movie Part 8
IEEE Evolution
Kingdom Hearts
Gerald Ross Live at The HSGA Convention #3
Bad Radio - Believe You Me (Eddie Vedder)
Jordin Sparks' American Idol Journey
more bridges
Sorrento
Nickel Creek - A Lighthouse's Tale
RC slow stick aerial photography
gimik @cowb0y grilled
Panic! At The Disco - Drumline
Jone Brothers interview!


 

No comments: